1. You are visiting the website tanitatelier.com owned by IRO & JANA MANUFACTURES, SL, with registered office at Cr Major 195 L'ALdea (43896) Tarragona, with NIF number B55767727, registered in the Mercantile Register in volume Folio, Sheet, (which in that document is called "the Holder").
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorization regime.
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Contact email: email@example.com
Calle Lardero, 7-5H Logroño, Spain
Telephone: 625 222 225
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER that it makes available to the public.
The access and / or use of this website of THE OWNER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applied regardless of the general contracting conditions that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. tanitatelier.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
Tanit Atelier. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. Tanit Atelier and (by way of example but not limitation), not to use them for:
- Carry out activities that are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or an attack on human rights
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information it contains for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. You can view the elements of the Tanit Atelier site and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration only, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability in the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- c) Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, the intellectual or industrial property rights that are owned by other people or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER's or third party's computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) The damages or losses that derive from circumstances occurred by fortuitous event or force majeure
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on the Tanit Atelier website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which These are presented or located on the Tanit Atelier website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in tanitatelier.com, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Tanit Atelier website and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice. .
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of the Tanit Atelier website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.